My Robot Store

My Robot Store
This is my robot store! Click on picture above for more information

Friday, February 22, 2013

Installing the Spring-Loaded Drive Block Replacement (Updated with link!)

Looks like Makerbot fixed the Delrin plunger problem with a upgrade kit! Watch the video below to see how to install it. You can not buy it on their website but you can download it from Thingiverse now! I will update this post with more information when I hear it!

Here is a link to the upgrade on Thingiverse!

Makerbot has now posted a blog post about the upgrade!  

Link to the post here!

It looks like they will not sell the upgrade kit for a while, too bad but you can download it from Thingiverse and try it out!






Link to my previous post on what was the issue with the MK7 and MK8 Stepstruder.

No comments:

Post a Comment