My Robot Store

My Robot Store
This is my robot store! Click on picture above for more information

Saturday, September 11, 2010

A new Arduino will go on sale September 14th.

I went to my local electronic supply store to buy a new Arduino. The store was out of Arduinos and they told me that they would be allowed to place orders for the new Arduino board starting Sept. 14, delivery expected a week or so after that. So it looks like I will need to wait a few weeks before I can connect up an Arduino to my Dynamixel AX-12s. It would be cool if they upgraded the Arduino to the same processor as the CM-510 which is the ATMega 2561. The picture on the Arduino website supports what I was told! The caption for the picture is mysteryDuino!



Looks like I was right! Follow this link to pictures I took at the New York Makers Faire of the new Arduino Uno and Mega.


Link to the Arduino website.

3 comments:

  1. Hello

    can you tell me the name of your store please?

    Massimo Banzi co-founder Arduino

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to get them in trouble. What information can you give me on the new Arduino?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reason why Massimo Banzi made this comment was that any store that came out with this announcement before Maker Faire would get in trouble! They would not get their shipment of Arduinos.

    ReplyDelete