My Robot Store

My Robot Store
This is my robot store! Click on picture above for more information

Friday, November 26, 2010

Looks like even more information about the DARwIn-OP has been posted on the Support Website!!!

I count 8 PDFs that have to do with hardware specs and a new picture. The only thing that I can think of now is that Robotis is leaking information to create hype and buzz about their new robot. All that I can tell you is that it is working on me!! I can not wait until the humanoid robotic conference starts in Nashville.

New picture:






Link to Hardware PDFs:

This is the most important PDF to look at it, has the general hardware and software specs!

When you open the PDF, you will see some interesting things:

             1. a new servo RX-24M
             2. Two Controllers
             3. 6-Axis IMU
             4. 2MP HD Camera
             5. USB ports - for keyboard and mouse
             6. HDMI - port for a monitor
             7.WiFi
             8. Your OS can be Linux, Win XP or Win 7
             9. Sound
                  a. speaker
                  b. mic
             10. 10 leds, leds make anything cool!
             11. 20 DOF
             12. You can program it in many different languages.

I could go on and on but if you are interested just open anyone of the hardware or software PDFs for more information. The more that I read about the DARwIn-OP, the more that I see that this is a very cool and state of the art humanoid robot!!  Looks like Robotis has hit another home-run!!!

            

No comments:

Post a Comment