My Robot Store

My Robot Store
This is my robot store! Click on picture above for more information

Monday, May 23, 2011

My first blog post from a plane!

I am on a Southwest flight that has WiFi! The Bay Area Maker Faire was very cool. I learned a lot and saw a lot and was inspired. I think that Dale would be very happy to hear that!

I have a lot of great ideas for the KC Makers Faire not sure if we will have time to do them? If not we can try to do them next year. I can not wait until our Faire starts!

This is also my first blog post from my new android tablet. I can wait to connect to a ardunio and to maybe connecting it to Boomer. so that I can both write programs for him and to control him!

I will post more about robot control and the Android phone and tablets. When I start working with them. That was the big topic at the Bay Area Maker Faire and I talked to alot of people about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment