My Robot Store

My Robot Store
This is my robot store! Click on picture above for more information

Friday, June 10, 2011

"The Michael Curry Experience"

Michael Curry is a young architect who graduated from Cornell’s School of Art, Architecture and Planning in 2007. He now resides in Kansas City, Missouri, tucked into what I’ve always thought of as the secure and foundationally stable midwest. Having come from the Prairies of Canada myself, I am of course biased, but wonder if perhaps the location and his current life circumstances might not have added to the creativity he has contributed to the growing 3-D sphere of art and science.

Link to the blog post by Helena Kaufman

Curry's website!


Michael Curry’s Cathedral and Stephen Colbert’s Head by Helena Kaufman

No comments:

Post a Comment