My Robot Store

My Robot Store
This is my robot store! Click on picture above for more information

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

[2012 ICRA] Online Vote for the Best DARwIn-OP Application


Rules: "Believe it or not! ROBOTIS is giving out prizes to those who vote and make the best comment about the application videos on their thread. The objective of this challenge is not only to bring together the humanoid researchers to share their achievements and concerns, but also to show the world what robotics can do for people. The online voters with the best comments will be given the Bioloid Premium Kit and OLLO kits. The online vote ends next month on April 12th. The DARwIn-OP Humanoid Application Challenge is now 2 months away, and we have just begun judging the 11 finalist. The winner of this challenge will be taking home a DARwIn-OP, along with a LabVIEW Robotics Software and Webots Pro. The DARwIn-OP Humanoid Application Challenge is one of the six challenges of the 2012 ICRA Robot
Challenge."

Link to the voting page!

 I am not going to tell you who to vote for, I would just ask you to vote. I will give you a hint though. I have two entries in the contest.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment