My Robot Store

My Robot Store
This is my robot store! Click on picture above for more information

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Jimmy and Jeff DARwIn cleaned up at the FIRA 2013 in Malaysia

Jimmy and Jeff celebrating after their spectacular performance at FIRA 2013:
- 5th place in penalty kick
- 4th place in sprint
- 2nd place in united (team) soccer
- 1st place in weightlifting
- 1st place in climbing
- 1st place best overall








I think Jimmy and Jeff would like to thank their human servants for the small part they play in all of their success. The  University of Manitoba's Snobots Human team members.


1 comment:

  1. Speaking as one of those "human servants" I can tell you that Jeff and Jimmy (and their hockey superstar sister Jennifer) were thrilled with their performance at FIRA 2013. We're all hoping things will go well for us again next year, but the competition is always tough.

    ReplyDelete