My Robot Store

My Robot Store
This is my robot store! Click on picture above for more information

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Did Google buy the DARPA Robotics Challenge?

Based on the results so far on day two it looks like they did! 

Only time will tell if this was a good investment by Google. We will also have to wait and see if this will be good or bad for robot research but it does look like Google has corner the market as of today. Plus only the top eight teams will receive funding from DARPA and almost all of the 8 teams use Google robots or are owned by Google. 




1 comment:

  1. hi this is nik smith : Please any one tell me about robotics classes, I need robotics education.Today I found a 6 Weeks training in robotics ,But I you have any suggation so please give me ...

    ReplyDelete