My Robot Store

My Robot Store
This is my robot store! Click on picture above for more information

Monday, April 11, 2016

Project: FuzzyBuster, Creator: Michael Chen

A 3D Printed Humanoid Robot.

The creator and his robot:



Robot: FuzzyBustor

Team: Fuzzy

From: Taiwan

This is an open sourced project. Project website is under construction.

Servos: Allturn 5314 HV



Control Board: Custom Arduino Mega 2560 plus pololu mini maestro





PS2 remote control

Filament is PLA with carbon fiber infused

Printer: Flashforge Creator Pro



Programming is done by a custom design software in C.

Design process was Inventor then Simplfily 3D

The robot also has a sound system to play music and lots of LEDs




FuzzyBuster Demo



FuzzyBuster KungFu








And finally more FuzzyBuster KungFu:


3 comments:

  1. Michael, I have purchased several of your Naked MEGA V4 modules for my project. I programmed them with Arduino 1.8.5 with no problems. I upgraded to arduino 1.8.12 and now I can not commuicate with them via the IDE Serial Monitor, but they fuction as programmed via external power?

    Any suggestions,

    Paul Wilkie
    Groomer bALERT LLC
    https://sites.google.com/site/groomerbalert/
    734.550.6763
    wipaulmar3@aol.com
    In the heart of the beautiful Manistee National Forest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah!! It is too stylish!! Can you share the arduino program? And I think you put a receiver to control it isn't it? You Can show the construction? Please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In it is the construction in electronics that I ask you please

      Delete