My Robot Store

My Robot Store
This is my robot store! Click on picture above for more information

Sunday, November 10, 2013

3D printed DARwIn-OP in Titanium!!

"Models made in titanium are printed in titanium powder that is sintered together by a laser to produce end-use metal parts that are as equally good as machined models. 3D printed titanium (unpolished) doesn’t look like the traditional shiny milled titanium. Instead it’s a bit grayer and more matte with a slightly rougher and less defined surface. Models in titanium are very strong, precise and can have feature size as small as 0.25 mm."


Link to information about 3D printing in titanium through I,materialize.


I have to put this idea on hold because of the cost but I want to do this so badly!












No comments:

Post a Comment