My Robot Store

My Robot Store
This is my robot store! Click on picture above for more information

Friday, November 17, 2017

Top Robot Kits for Christmas 2017

It is hard to beat these four Robotis Kits.

Play 600 kit.

Great intro to robotics kit for kids. I have seen kids ages 4 and 5 years old have no problem building robots with this kit. There are instructions on how to build 7 different robots with this kit.




Link to my review of the Play 600.


Play 700 kit.

A great intro to robotics kits for older kids. All of the parts in this kit work with the Play 600. So if your kids like the 600 then buy this kit when they get older as a upgrade. This kit adds sensors. remote control and programming.




Link to my review of the Play 700.


Robotis-mini.

This is a great intro to humanoid robotics kit. Better for older kids in high school and up.





Link to my review of the Robotis-mini.



Robotis Turtlebot3.

This kit is for advance robotic users. It is the lowest cost robotic platform for learning and using ROS.




Link to my review of the Turtlebot3.


No comments:

Post a Comment